Wednesday, June 2, 2010

T-REX


I hope you know what a t-rex is. If you don't know, it's a dinosaur. I find t-rexes scary. How about you? I think they were nasty dinosaurs. I would not like to get in a fight with one of them. Do you think you could win? I think in the modern day we can win with guns and rockets. One thing I think to save yourself from one is to get in a corner and have the head not be able to touch you. I think this because the hands and arms are smaller then the head. Look at it...

4 comments:

jo said...

I saw Jurassic Park and that was the most frightening park.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I hate T-rexes they are so scary,and I cannot win against a t-Rex.His arms are really funny looking.Check out my blog.

Angel said...

I would not ever want to see a T-Rex in real life. Way too scarey.

Homeschooled Kid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.