Thursday, April 29, 2010

SHARKS!!!!


OMG, sharks!!!!! They give me the creeps. Did you know a shark will not eat you?

Out of 400 types of sharks, there are only 5 that will eat you. The great white, tiger, hammerhead, bull, and mako sharks. So, if you bump into one that will eat you, this is what you should do. Do not move if he comes to you. There are three places to hit it like a bully 1. hit him in the nose 2.poke the eye 3.brush the gill. BUT THE WORST THING IS TO BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I hope you will still go in the water if you read this.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharks and alligators are my worst fear!

Anonymous said...

i am doing alligators tomorrow.

Marlene said...

You're right, you have to try to stay still. We watched an episode of Mythbusters and they went into shark infested waters. One guy flailed around like a maniac and the sharks surrounded him. The sharks showed no interest in the guy that stood still.

When we were in Florida, the beach we were swimming in had some baby hammer heads. I freaked out because I thought "where there are babies...there must be a mama!" But Kai assured me that the mom's left them long ago. Phewwwww :)

Good blog Beast!

Homeschooled Kid said...

Well we saw the baby hammer head shark but not in the water,some man reeled it up on his fishing pole and threw it back in.And this other man caught a hammer head shark and the plastic bait was inside the shark so he cut the hammer head shark open so he can get his bait back. Later on I saw a sea turtle and a Blue Claw Crab. When we got off the dock we went shark tooth hunting I found 2 baby shark's teeth.

Unknown said...

My advice is to eat them before they can eat you. Jo Ann

Anonymous said...

Drink shark fin soup, that will teach them to stop eating us.

Sky said...

Neat! My brother loves to talk about sharks as much as you! You know I went to Virginia once, were I petted a real shark. Your blog is cool!

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I love hammer head sharks.

Richard

MGF said...

thanks guys.
Rich change your picture to you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very interesting blog subject.