Friday, May 7, 2010

KANGAROOS


Today I am going to talk about kangaroos . When I think about kangaroos, I think of a boxer.
How about you?

Kangaroos are marsupials. They are the national symbol for Australia. They live about 4-6 years. The baby kangaroos are called joeys. If you would like to see a baby joey without fur and sucking its mom's milk in the pouch, then go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Joey_in_pouch.jpg. I read that some tribes in Australia stuff kangaroos and eat them. Also, I learned that only the male ones box.

5 comments:

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I love kangaroos.

Angel said...

You wrote about kangaroos! One of my favorites.

Jo Ann said...

I think Kangaroos are adorable and interesting. I liked the link that you posted. Would you like to box with a Kangaroo? I would be kind of afraid to.

Sky said...

That is amazing.

Homeschooled Kid said...

I've seen a baby kangaroo with no fur on tv, It is sooo small I can barely see it :)

With lots of marsupials,
Chloe