Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TIGERS

When I see a baby tiger I just want to hug it for a long time. But I know he could eat me. :(
They're mostly in Asia. Some people hunt tigers. Humans are not regular prey for tigers.

You may think all tigers are orange with black stripes and some white on the bottom. But some are black and white!!!!!!!!!! Males weigh from 330–420 lbs. while females are smaller at 240–310 lbs. Tigers are excellent swimmers and can swim up to 4 miles. Most tigers have 100 stripes!!!!!

Protect your neck with a hard pad because they like to bite the back of the neck. You can also try wearing a mask on the back of your head because they like to attack from behind.

11 comments:

Kai the Bug Guy said...

We saw people wearing masks to protect themselves on Animal Planet. My whole head fits in their colossal mouth!

Marlene said...

Thanks for the warning. I hope never to be confronted by these beautiful, but ferocious animals. I'll appreciate them from a distance.

Unknown said...

My favorite animals are tigers!! The baby tiger is sooo cute.

Homeschooled Kid said...

But how can a tiny baby tiger eat you?OMG that picture of the baby tiger you put up is SOOOO cute :)
How do you know all this stuff???
You are a smart kid.

With lots of stripes,
Chloe : >)

Jo Ann said...

We got to hold a baby tiger in South Carolina. I think you may have seen the picture.

MGF said...

i don't know what to post next please tell me what i should do.

Marlene said...

You have an interesting life, and do really cool activities you can write about any of those things. But if you want to continue with animals, maybe Birds of Prey???

We will enjoy anything you write about.

Good luck!

Sky said...

Your'e blog is full of fun facts about animals. I really think that is cool.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I love that baby tiger picture i want to hug to.I love your blog see you Friday.

Melissa

Angel said...

I'd like to hear about kangaroos or other animals in Austrailia. I also like different types of primates.

Richard said...

You should write about rhinos next. I like the blog about the tiger. I got to give a baby tiger a bottle in South Carolina. It was huge.

Richard