Monday, May 3, 2010

PANDA BEARS

Panda bears are very cute but strong creatures. The giant panda belongs to the carnivore family but 99% of the time it eats bamboo. Other parts of its diet is honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, and bananas. Most of them live in China. Some times like the polar bears, they may attack humans.

The Giant Panda can usually live to be 25–30 years old. The Giant Panda has a black-and-white coat. Males are 10–20% larger than females.

Here is a man who got attacked by a panda bear!!!!!

I could not find anything about how you can protect yourself from a panda attack because no one knows. I think you shouldn't go into a zoo cage with a panda if you don't want to get injured. Zookeepers put them to sleep before going in.

9 comments:

Marlene said...

This is a good one M! I like that you added a photo of someone injured. You are doing a great job educating us!

Thanks>

Homeschooled Kid said...

How I would protect myself is to blend in :)

With lots of blending,
Chloe

P.S How did the Panda bear get to the man???

Angel said...

I guess it's best to leave pandas alone even thought they seem very cute.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Wow it is great how you know about all these animals.I can not wait to read more.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Wow!It is great how you know about all these animals.I can not wait to read about your next animal.I think you should tell us about tigers.
Melissa

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I like alligators better then pandas.

rich

MGF said...

The people were attacked when they entered the panda cage at zoos. So, don't go into their cages!

Jo ann said...

I thought the Pandas were kind of boring when I saw them at the zoo. They just lay there and slept. I am glad to know that they do more than sleep.

Sky said...

Oh My! That man must have got sat on or punded like a bean bag by a panda.